When a non-conformity with certification requirements is substantiated, ga
shall consider and decide upon the appropriate action, which can include:
- Continuation of certification under conditions specified
- Reduction in the scope of certification
- Evaluation review of a certification decision.
- Withdrawal of certification
- Suspension of certification pending remedial action
Should certification is suspended, ga
will inform the customer of actions needed to end suspension and restore certification, and/or any other actions deemed appropriate by ga
necessary to restore certification. The customer is required to respond within 15 days of date of letter of notification.